If you are buying a franchise business or renewing your franchise agreement you want to get it right. Mistakes can be costly.
We understand the things that make the difference.
Before you buy a franchise, you will need to consider many factors including:
- whether a franchise is the right fit for you;
- whether the franchise you are considering is the right fit for you;
- what business structure best suits your financial needs;
- what is the length of the franchise and/or any lease;
- what financial advice have you obtained and what has this advice been based on;
- is the proposed franchise system a proven brand;
- is the proposed franchise business a proven business or is it a new business;
- what are the risks if the business doesn’t work;
- what financial reward will you receive if you build the business;
- your legal and commercial risks.
Contact us to ask about our fixed price packages to review a franchise agreement and provide advice about buying a franchise.