Haarsma Lawyers approach to the resolution of any dispute will depend upon the nature of the dispute and your goals and expectations.
We conduct litigation throughout Australia and we have extensive experience in alternative dispute resolution, in particular mediation.
Routine or complex matters
We can assist you in a wide range of commercial disputes including
- franchise disputes,
- contractual disputes,
- trade practices disputes,
- company disputes,
- bankruptcy and insolvency,
- regulatory disputes.
Alternative dispute resolution or litigation
- consider your wishes, goals and needs.
- work with you to resolve your dispute through negotiation and mediation.
- litigate your dispute if necessary.
Local, Supreme or Federal Courts
We can assist you with litigation at all levels of the Australian Court system, in all States and Territories.
Contact us to:
- resolve a dispute with a franchisor or a franchisee,
- enforce obligations to you under a contract,
- resolve any dispute involving misrepresentation,
- misleading and deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (formerly theTrade Practices Act 1974),
- settle any disputes with regulatory authorities such as the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.