We develop your franchise documents based on your franchise business model and we ensure that your systems and processes comply with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and the Franchising Code of Conduct.
Our franchise documents are based on precedents developed by us over 30 years and not on standard template agreements. We know what works and what doesn’t work and more importantly we know why things work.
You have spent time developing your business model and you don’t want to risk your documentation letting you down when you need it.
Your franchise documents may include the following:
- a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to be signed by prospective franchisees;
- an IP (intellectual property) transfer agreement;
- IP licence agreements;
- master franchise agreements;
- a template franchise agreement;
- a template disclosure document;
- associated documents including guarantees, covenants and certificates;
- an instruction/application form which, when filled out, will include various consents and authorities and contain all information necessary for the preparation of the disclosure document and franchise agreement for the sale or grant of the franchise.
- standard lease clauses.
In addition we prepare the internal documents that you need such as a franchisee application form and various franchisee consents.
Contact us so that we can let you know the various fixed price packages available and begin to work with you to develop your franchise documents.
Back to Grow my franchise