- What We Do
- Business Structures
- Commercial and Retail Leasing
- Commercial Litigation
- Dispute Resolution
- Enforcing Obligations under an Agreement
- Franchise Agreements
- Franchise Business Model
- Franchise Consulting
- Franchise Documents
- Franchise Mediation
- Licence and Distribution Agreements
- Ongoing Franchise Work
- Prepare and Update Disclosure Documents
- Register a Trademark
- Resolve a dispute
- Review a surrender deed
- Review Franchise Agreements
- Selling and buying a business
We know franchising.
We have helped to franchise and grow some of Australia’s most well known brands. We understand that the approach to franchising a brand will vary depending on many factors, such as whether you are offering a service or a product or whether you are proposing to franchise territories or sites, or whether the business is based on regular customers.
If you have decided that you want to franchise your business or you are already a franchisor we will work with you to develop your franchise business model and provide advice and assistance with all aspects of developing and growing your franchise system. We provide advice and assistance with the following:
- corporate structure;
- growth strategy;
- regional or territory franchisees;
- upfront and ongoing fees including royalties;
- upfront and ongoing marketing and advertising fees;
- transfers of franchises including transfer fees;
- any other fees and costs that might be charged;
- the process of granting a franchise;
- franchise exits;
- site selection policies and leasing arrangements;
- whether and to what extent territories should be used and the various forms of exclusivity of territory;
- supply arrangement and exclusive dealing taking into account any Competition and Consumer Act issues that may arise.
Franchising is what we do and its what we have been doing for 35 years.
Contact Us so that we can assist you to develop your franchise business model.