There are many reasons why you may wish to get out of a franchise agreement early.
You may want to sell your business, or you may want to or need to stop operating your business.
If you have decided to end the franchise agreement or to sell your business we can advise you:
- what rights you have to end your agreement early;
- whether you can terminate the agreement if the other party has not complied with their obligations;
- what you need to do if you want to sell the business;
- whether you are able to operate a similar business after the agreement ends;
- whether there are any clauses of the agreement that apply after the agreement ends.