We know franchising.
We have helped to franchise some of Australia’s most well known brands. We understand that the approach to franchising your business will vary depending on many factors, such as whether you are offering a service or a product, or whether you are proposing to franchise territories or sites, or whether the business is based on regular customers.
If you have decided that you want to franchise your business, we can guide you through the entire process, from assessing your franchise structure to preparation of your system manuals and franchise legal documents. We provide advice and assistance with the following:
- corporate structure;
- growth strategy;
- regional or territory franchisees;
- upfront and ongoing fees including royalties;
- upfront and ongoing marketing and advertising fees;
- transfers of franchises including transfer fees;
- any other fees and costs that might be charged;
- the process of granting a franchise;
- franchise exits;
- site selection policies and leasing arrangements;
- whether and to what extent territories should be used and the various forms of exclusivity of territory;
- supply arrangement and exclusive dealing taking into account any Competition and Consumer Act issues that may arise.
We don’t just rely on templates. We work to understand your business and develop and review your business growth strategy. We use our experience, to tailor your systems and documents, to provide your business with the most value.
Franchising is what we do and it’s what we have been doing for 35 years.
Contact us to arrange an initial complimentary meeting.