- What We Do
- Business Structures
- Commercial and Retail Leasing
- Commercial Litigation
- Dispute Resolution
- Enforcing Obligations under an Agreement
- Franchise Agreements
- Franchise Business Model
- Franchise Consulting
- Franchise Documents
- Franchise Mediation
- Licence and Distribution Agreements
- Ongoing Franchise Work
- Prepare and Update Disclosure Documents
- Register a Trademark
- Resolve a dispute
- Review a surrender deed
- Review Franchise Agreements
- Selling and buying a business
If you are involved in a dispute, we can guide you through the process of dispute resolution.
Your approach to the resolution of a dispute may depend on many factors, both financial and non-financial.
- focus on your wishes goals and needs;
- provide you with relevant advice based on your needs and our experience;
- work with you to resolve your dispute through negotiation and mediation;
- litigate if necessary.
Negotiation and Resolution
We can assist in the negotiation and resolution of any dispute at any stage in the dispute resolution process.
We have negotiated, mediated and litigated hundreds of disputes in many different Australian states and territories. A large number of these disputes involved allegations of misrepresentation, misleading and deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct.
We can provide you with advice based on our extensive experience in relation to these matters, so that you can make an informed decision on the strategy which is right for you.
Enforcement of Obligations
Whether we write a letter of demand, issue a notice under your franchise agreement or the Franchising Code of Conduct or issue injunction or other proceedings, we can assist you to enforce obligations to you under your agreement.
Contact us and let our experience guide you through any dispute.