- What We Do
- Business Structures
- Commercial and Retail Leasing
- Commercial Litigation
- Enforcing Obligations under an Agreement
- Franchise Agreements
- Franchise Business Model
- Franchise Consulting
- Franchise Documents
- Franchise Mediation
- Licence and Distribution Agreements
- Ongoing Franchise Work
- Prepare and Update Disclosure Documents
- Register a Trademark
- Resolve a dispute
- Review a surrender deed
- Review Franchise Agreements
- Selling and buying a business
Mediation allows the parties to a dispute to try to reach an agreement with the assistance of a mediator.
We have been involved in the resolution of many disputes through mediation since the inception of the Franchising Code of Conduct in 1998.
Our directors are trained mediators who have mediated many franchise and commercial disputes both in Australia and internationally in the role of adviser and/or mediator.
Mediation is a genuine alternative to litigation because
- mediation is relatively inexpensive,
- mediation is private and confidential,
- mediation allows parties to have control over the outcome of the dispute,
- mediation allows for settlements that have commercial flexibility,
- mediation is less likely to destroy a business relationship.
If you have a dispute contact us so that we can advise you about, or attend a mediation with you.