Franchising enables you to grow your business and build your brand.
With franchising you typically copy your business or that part of your business that you want to franchise and its systems and processes in a way that enables others to operate a business identical to your business.
If you are asking “can I franchise my business” or “how do I franchise my business“, then we can share our experience with you.
When assessing whether a business is franchisable factors to be considered include:
- quality control
- sustainable growth.
While this may seem like a lot to think about, don’t worry, that’s what we do.
We have helped to franchise some of Australia’s most well known brands.
We understand that the approach to franchising and protecting your business will vary depending on many factors, such as whether you are offering a service or a product, or whether you are proposing to franchise territories or sites, or whether your business is based on regular customers.
If you have decided that you want to franchise your business, you should look at your
- financial modelling, and
We can guide you through the entire process, from assessing your business and franchise structure to preparation of your system manuals and franchise legal documents.
Contact us for a complimentary one hour initial meeting.
We provide advice and assistance with the following:
- feasability assessment;
- corporate structure;
- growth strategy;
- regional or territory franchisees;
- upfront and ongoing fees including royalties;
- upfront and ongoing marketing fees;
- setting up and administering an advertising fund;
- transfers of franchises including transfer fees;
- any other fees and costs that might be charged;
- the process of granting a franchise;
- franchise exits;
- site selection policies and leasing arrangements;
- whether and to what extent territories should be used and the various forms of exclusivity of territory;
- supply arrangements and exclusive dealing taking into account any Competition and Consumer Act issues that may arise.
We work to understand your business and develop and review your business growth strategy. We use our experience to tailor your systems and documents, to provide you business with the most value.
Franchising is what we do and it’s what we have been doing for over 35 years.